Roller Skating Infographic - It's all in the facts!
By Lynette Anacker May 28, 2015
The President's Council for Physical Fitness and the American Heart Association both know that roller skating is an excellent form of aerobic activity for all ages, but did you know that...
- Roller skating for just 30 minutes produces a heart rate of at least 148 beats per minute
- The average person can burn up to 600 calories with just one hour of vigorous roller skating at 10 miles per hour
- Roller skating causes 50% less stress to joints than running
But what's even more...roller skating is safer than many activities your kids participate in at school!
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, roller skating is...
- 2x safer than school playgrounds
- 3x safer than football or baseball
- 4x safer than basketball
- 5x safer than riding a bicycle
Check out the below infographic outlining the fun facts and figures all about roller skating and feel free to share with your local schools, friends and family.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a Comment