DOUBLETREE BY HILTON AT THE ENTRANCE TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO
At DoubleTree by Hilton™ we put the human touch back into your travel experience. It all starts with the warm welcome of a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Then the caring keeps coming with everything from the luxurious comfort of our Sweet Dreams® sleep experience, to our highly-trained staff members who are dedicated to anticipating your needs so your stay is the best it can be. Come see us! We always have a cookie with your name on it ready and waiting.
RESERVATIONSClick here to reserve your room
and make sure to use group code RSI
No matter what you’re hungry for, you’ll find our kitchen is always open. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or an in-between snack, ordering room service, on
the go, or sitting down in one of our restaurants, you’ll find we always have something fresh, tasty and healthy on the menu.
- Pompanos Restaurant Enjoy the famous DoubleTree breakfast buffet, fresh salads & all your favorite lunch faire
- Palm Court Deli Offers sandwiches, light snacks and refreshments including favorites from Uno Express® Pizza, ICEE® Frozen Drinks and Hershey's® Ice Cream.
- Spritz Lounge Sophisticated spirits, attentive service and a refined atmosphere
- Carnivale A full service restaurant offering fresh light American faire with homestyle favorites
Restaurants within walking distance include:
- Sushi Bar: 5605 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32819 · (407) 248-1978 – WALKING DISTANCE
- Outback Steakhouse: 4845 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32819 (407)-292-5111
- Carrabba’s Italian Restaurant: 5701 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32819 · (407)-355-7277 – WALKING DISTANCE
- Universal Studios’ CityWalk – directly across the street boasts of 40+ eateries/bars for your pleasure, featuring Emeril’s, Hard Rock Cafe, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom, Nascar Cafe, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.
5780 Major Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819. Phone: 407-351-1000. The DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando is just west of Orlando International Airport off the I-4 expressway and Florida Turnpike. Conveniently located at the entrance to Universal Orlando® Resort and minutes from Internation Drive entertainment district. Complimentary scheduled shuttle service
to Universal Orlando® Resort, Wet 'n Wild® Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Aquatica® Waterpark provided by Universal Orlando Resort.
Want to see a map of the hotel? Download it here.
PRICING & RESERVE YOUR ROOM
$119 per night. Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2017. Call the reservations line at 800-222-8733 and use the code RSI. You may also register at http://tinyurl.com/RSA2017Convention
using the code RSI. Check in at 4 pm. Check out at 11 am.
Self parking: $12 (Overnight parking) - Valet: $20 (Overnight parking)
The hotel does not have an official airport shuttle. However, there are local transportation shuttles for through Mears Transportation or Super Shuttle at https://booking.supershuttle.com
As an RSA member, you have access to the official RSA discount code! Use code 1615025 when reserving your car at www.hertz.com
AT YOUR SERVICE
- 62,800 sq ft of meeting and banquet space for up to 2,000 guests
- Self-serve Business Center, gift shop, game room and ATM
- Self-serve laundry facility
- Same day valet dry cleaning and laundry
- Self and valet parking
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Heated Junior Olympic outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Destination Universal Ticket Center for attraction tickets and information
- Avis® Car Rental
- Universal Orlando® Resort, including Universal Studios Florida®, Islands of Adventure® and CityWalk®
- Walt Disney World Resort® including: Magic Kingdom®, EPCOT®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom®,and Downtown Disney®
- SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® Waterpark, and Discovery Cove®
- Wet 'n Wild® Orlando
- Hard Rock® Live
- Orange County Convention Center
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Amway Center – Home of the Orlando Magic®
- Bob Carr Performing Arts Center
- World Class Golf
- World Class Shopping and Dining