ROLLER SKATING FOUNDATION SILENT AUCTION
Each year, the Roller Skating Foundation hosts a silent auction at the RSA Trade Show to raise funds to support the mission of the Roller Skating Foundation. We encourage you to donate a product or service to the Roller Skating Foundation’s Silent Auction by using the form below. Please include all details and make copies of this form, if necessary. This year’s event will be held during the 80th Annual Roller Skating Association Trade Show. In return, you will receive extra publicity in publications and throughout the convention and trade show. The Roller Skating Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 1996 to benefit the roller skating industry. All donations are tax-deductible. Fill out the form below and click submit!
The Roller Skating Foundation is a 501(c)3 corporation operated exclusively to raise money for education programs, self-esteem and safety programs, and generally promote fitness through roller skating. The Foundation operates for the following charitable and education purposes:
- To promote physical fitness and to help build self-esteem among school age children and discourage unsafe and undesirable activities by providing them with a constructive alternative to becoming involved in drugs and crime.
- To establish and provide scholarships to eligible high school seniors in furtherance of their undergraduate education and to offer grants to educators and volunteers.
- To promote family values by providing families with opportunities to participate together in the sport of roller skating.
- To promote safety and risk management programs.
- To receive, administer, distribute and expend funds, gifts, donations, bequests, contributions and other receipts of money or property of every kind of nature in furtherance of the Roller Skating Foundation’s charitable and educational objectives and purposes.
If you have any questions, please call Lynette Anacker at 317-347-2626 ext. 107 or email email@example.com