South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is a resort located in the heart of the premiere southwest Las Vegas valley, just minutes away from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Some of our many amenities include a 16-screen Century Theatre movie complex, 64-lane bowling center and 60 lane tournament bowling plaza and a variety of 11 restaurants that cater to all appetites and tastes. Our Las Vegas casino features a large selection of table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Progressive Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, No Commission Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold 'em with Progressive and Three Card Poker with Progressive. More than 2,200 of the most popular slot and video poker machines featuring ticket-in, ticket-out technology. Our distinctive hotel features spacious rooms and suites with 50 inch view surface with 4k resolution televisions, Point Plush mattresses and Wireless Fidelity throughout. A unique feature to this property is its Equestrian Center, which is the finest horse facility in the country. South Point also has a fabulous 400-seat showroom that features headliner entertainment and dancing to live bands. Stop by the South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa today, we are sure you will want to stay.
RESERVATIONS, PRICING, DEADLINE
Room rate: $75/night
Resort fee: $14 per room per night. Includes: Guest room WiFi/Internet, fitness center access, self-parking and valet services, airport shuttle services (scheduled/based on availability), in-room Keurig coffee maker, 24-hour business center with computer access, free local/toll-free phone calls.
Deadline to book you room: April 5, 2023. After this date, all rooms will revert back to usual hotel rates.
To book your room: Call (866)-791-7626 and mention RSA2023 or book online at: https://be.synxis.com/?hotel=11548&arrive=2023-04-26&group=RSA2023
hours of operation for Room Reservations are:
– Friday) 6:00
am – 11:00 pm PST
& Sunday) 7:00 am – 11:00 pm PST
(866) 791-7626 (toll free)
RESTAURANTS & ENTERTAINMENT
The South Point offers 11 restaurants in Las Vegas featuring a wide variety for every price range and appetite. From elegant to casual we offer unique restaurant experiences that appeal to all cuisine styles. Restaurants in this destination resort are designed to provide the foremost culinary experience to all diners. Whatever your budget or taste we have just what you're looking for with Las Vegas' best restaurants.Click here to learn about all dining opportunities
- MICHAEL'S GOURMET ROOM: Las Vegas visitors and residents alike know that Michael's gourmet room has been one of the finest restaurants in all of Las Vegas. For over 20 years, this intimate, 50-seat gourmet room has earned accolades galore. Its many prestigious honors awarded by the country's premier restaurant reviewers and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
- SILVERADO STEAKHOUSE: Following the tradition of Las Vegas’s fine dining steakhouses, the Silverado Steakhouse offers the charm and service that discerning patrons have come to expect. Hand painted mural scenes and vintage photographs line the walls above plush high backed booths, providing an intimate meal in an elegant yet unpretentious setting.
- DON VITO'S: When Italian cuisine strikes your fancy, Don Vito’s is the place to whet your appetite. Our culinary team starts with the freshest ingredients and transforms them into traditional favorites Don Vito’s regulars rave about. Start with a Caprese style salad of ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella Chef Andy makes by hand. Next, on to homemade gnocchi or ravioli, two other local favorites. Savory soups, freshly baked breads, seafood flown in daily, and a wide variety of Italian desserts are showcased in this stylishly appointed specialty room. Attentive and accommodating service will make your special occasion or night on the town an even more memorable experience..
- PRIMARILY PRIME RIB RESTAURANT: Away from the hustle and bustle of the casino on the mezzanine is Primarily Prime Rib. Catering to hearty appetites, the menu features five flavorful prime rib cuts, dry aged to ensure tenderness, seasoned and slowly roasted. Other dishes aim to please all palates, including foods like Chicken Française and sophisticated creations such as Chipotle Glazed Salmon. Sip on a signature cocktail, sit back and relax as your favorite prime rib cut is prepared to your liking by our culinary staff.
- BAJA MIGUEL'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT: Located upstairs in the second floor mezzanine, this festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole and beans while browsing the menu – there are dozens of selections to choose from. For the bravehearted, Baja’s colorful tequila bar just outside offers a wide selection of fiery, mouthwatering spirits on display.
- BIG SUR OYSTER BAR: With a bright, airy atmosphere and a sleek granite counter surrounding the open kitchen, the Big Sur Oyster Bar displays the talents of its staff and the freshness of its top-quality ingredients. Shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, lobster, crab, and fresh fish are prepared before your eyes and served at the bar or barside tables. Beers on tap and a selection of wines by the bottle or glass are available for pairing with each expertly created dish.
- ZENSHIN ASIAN RESTAURANT: Owner and Chef Extraordinaire Terence Fong has made Zenshin the consummate destination dining pleasure and experience featuring Contemporary Asian Cuisine.
- CORONADO CAFE: Any time, day or night, the Coronado Café has something for everyone. The expansive American menu offers breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24 hours a day, and the Chinese kitchen offers delectable authentic dishes for lunch, dinner and late-night dining. Wake up to a bottomless cup of freshly brewed coffee, Eggs Benedict smothered with scratch-made hollandaise or a crisp Belgian waffle prepared to order. The prices, variety and quality can’t be beat, from the Coronado Burger to the Wor Won Ton Soup.
- GARDEN BUFFET: With a colorful design and a bright, welcoming atmosphere, South Point’s Garden Buffet offers a wide array of selections for unbeatable prices. Choose from six live cooking stations, Asian, Mexican, Italian, Barbecue, Chinese and Seafood dishes, or customize your own creation at the Mongolian Grill.
- STEAK 'N SHAKE: Steak ‘n Shake’s founder pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes, and for over 75 years the company’s name has been symbolic of its heritage. In 2010 the first Steak 'n Shake in Nevada opened inside South Point Hotel & Casino, and has been serving Steakburgers and Milkshakes daily.
- DEL MAR DELI: Del Mar Deli at South Point Hotel features a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. Enjoy specials like pizza or corned beef, roast beef and pastrami sandwiches. Get a little taste of New York with Bagels fresh daily from The Bagel Cafe. Del Mar Deli is the place to go for a quick bite.
- Quick bites are also available from: Bowling Coffee and Snack Bar, Starbucks Coffee, Kate's Korner Ice Cream Parlor, Hot Dog Cart, and Pool Deli
9777 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89183
Open in Google Maps
Hotel With Free Airport Shuttle
For your convenience, the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa offers a scheduled shuttle to and from Harry Reid Airport. These shuttles are reserved for the use of hotel guests only.
If you are planning on using the South Point’s Airport shuttle, please call 866-791-7626 (ask for Shuttle Reservations) to book your spot on the shuttle as soon as you have your flight information. We do not take same day reservations for the shuttle. If there are unreserved seats, they will be filled on a first come first serve on day of.
South Point's Airport Shuttle from Harry Reid Airport should be met at Level Zero at Terminal 1. The shuttle is white and blue and has very distinguished South Point logos on it. For those guests arriving at Terminal 3, please take the Harry Reid Airport tram from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1. Once you arrive at Terminal 1, proceed to the South Point Shuttle. When returning to the airport, the shuttle from the South Point picks up in Valet which is located at the east entrance of the hotel.
Depart South Point to Airport
Pick Up At Main Terminal
SHUTTLE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR GROUP TRANSFERS
Shuttle service is provided to South Point Hotel guests on a first come first serve basis. The South Point Hotel does not guarantee that seats will be available or that the shuttle will arrive or depart on schedule. Please be advised that the shuttle bus schedules are subject to change, please check with a hotel representative for the most current schedule. City transportation runs 7 days a week, approx every 30 minutes from 5am until 1am and is available at minimal cost.