Roller Skating Association International

ASCAP Music Licensing Discounts

As a member of the RSA, you are entitled to music licensing discounts. As you know, being a roller skating center requires you to pay for music licensing from the three major music licensing firms: BMI, SESAC and ASCAP. The RSA has worked out agreements with ASCAP. The RSA accepts payments on behalf of ASCAP with your membership renewal. Please note that all roller skating centers utilizing music must register with these three licensing agencies and must pay their ASCAP dues to the RSA no later that the deadline given on the form. This is a hard deadline and there are no exceptions. If you submit your payment after this due date it must be for the full retail value listed and submitted directly to ASCAP. 

Note: Members paying quarterly are responsible for making payments prior to each quarterly deadline. Invoices are emailed, not mailed. 

Deadline: November 1, 2023

Click this link to pay your dues online now (you must be logged into your RSA member account)
Click here to download the new form (if you want to pay by check)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Download this form and save to your computer, but DO NOT open it in your internet browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge) to complete it. You MUST open it in Adobe Reader for the submit form button to work.