Coach Membership and Renewal Information
SRSTA, SCA and RHCA coaches are committed to further roller skating skills development for skaters of all ages. The dedication of these professionals keeps our sport viable and fun!The membership and renewal fees are $40.00 for each association (SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA)
. A 3% fee will be charged for credit card payments.
SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA coaches enjoy these benefits:
- “Sissy Award” recognition for each year you have a USARS National Champion
- Service Award recognition for continuous years of membership (awarded in 5 year increments)
- $1.00 for each Achievement Program test conducted
- RSA Today weekly e-newsletters
- RSA Directory
- RSA website access (username and password provided upon sign-up or contact email@example.com to receive your information).
- Member coaches who are RSA judges do not pay judge commission registration fees
- RSA Convention & Trade Show member rates
- Roller skating educational materials and clip art
- Encourages graduating high school seniors of RSA members, and affiliate members, to apply for a $4,000.00/$2,000 tuition scholarship. As an SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA Coach, this opportunity is available to you. Applications are open to children or employees of members and affiliate members; or, to the child of an employee of a member or affiliate member. Click here for more information.
- Access to discounts on Hertz rental cars and Office Depot Purchasing Program to help throughout the year.
To obtain the RSA discount codes, please contact: Director of Membership Services, at 317-347-2626 Ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate and value the many contributions of our SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA Coaches.
to become a
member coach, or to renew your coach membership, please click
here for further information or click on the link below for the Coach Application or Renewal Form.Jim McMahon
, RSAI Executive Director
SRSTA Membership BenefitsSRSTA Membership Application with ExamSRSTA ApplicationSISSY Awards