We know that one of the best parts of traveling is trying different cuisines, so we put together a quick guide on a variety of restaurants near the hotel for you to enjoy!
RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE HOTEL
- MICHAEL'S GOURMET ROOM: This intimate, 50-seat room has many prestigious honors awarded by the country’s premier restaurant reviewers, and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
- SILVERADO STEAKHOUSE: Silverado Steakhouse offers the charm and service that discerning patrons have come to expect. Hand-painted mural scenes and vintage photographs line the walls above plush, high-backed booths, providing an intimate meal in an elegant yet unpretentious setting.
- DON VITO'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT: The culinary team starts with the freshest ingredients and transforms them into traditional favorites Don Vito’s regulars rave about. Whether looking for homemade gnocchi or ravioli, seafood that is flown in daily, or a wide variety of Italian desserts, you’ll find them here!
- PRIMARILY PRIME RIB RESTAURANT: Catering to hearty appetites, the menu features five flavorful prime rib cuts, dry aged to ensure tenderness, seasoned, and slowly roasted.
- BAJA MIGUEL'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT: Located upstairs in the second floor mezzanine, this festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole, and beans while browsing the menu.
- BIG SUR OYSTER BAR: With a bright, airy atmosphere and a sleek granite counter surrounding the open kitchen, the Big Sur Oyster Bar displays the talents of its staff and the freshness of its top-quality ingredients. Shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, lobster, crab, and fresh fish are prepared before your eyes and served at the bar or barside tables.
- ZENSHIN ASIAN RESTAURANT: Owner and Chef Extraordinaire, Terence Fong, has made Zenshin the consummate destination dining pleasure and experience featuring Contemporary Asian Cuisine.
- CORONADO CAFE: The expansive American menu offers breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24 hours a day, and the Chinese kitchen offers delectable authentic dishes for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining. Wake up to a bottomless cup of freshly brewed coffee, Eggs Benedict smothered with scratch-made hollandaise or a crisp Belgian waffle prepared to order.
- GARDEN BUFFET: With a colorful design and a bright, welcoming atmosphere, South Point’s Garden Buffet offers a wide array of selections for unbeatable prices. Choose from six live cooking stations, Asian, Mexican, Italian, Barbecue, Chinese, and Seafood dishes, or customize your own creation at the Mongolian Grill.
- STEAK ‘N SHAKE: In 2010, the first Steak ‘n Shake in Nevada opened inside South Point Hotel and Casino, serving Steakburgers and Milkshakes daily.
- DEL MAR DELI: Del Mar Deli at South Point Hotel features a variety of soups, salads, and sandwiches, pizza or corned beef, roast beef, and pastrami sandwiches.
- QUICK BITES: Grab a coffee at Starbucks, snacks at the Bowling Coffee & Snack Bar inside the Bowling Center, a hot dog at the Hot Dog Cart, or your favorite ice cream at Kate’s Korner.