Disney Music Group - Nightmare Before Christmas
Other key tracks:
Anything from the Nightmare soundtrack including:
- This is Halloween (priority)
- Oogie Boogie’s Song
- What’s This?
- Jack’s Lament
Disney Villains Tracks
- Mother Knows Best (Tangled)
- We Don’t Talk About Bruno (Encanto)
- Friends on the Other Side (Princess and the Frog)
- Vanessa’s Trick (Little Mermaid)
- Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
- Poor Unfortunate Souls (Little Mermaid)
- Once Upon a Dream (Maleficent)
- The Witches are Back (Hocus Pocus 2)
- Cruella De Vil
- He’s a Pirate (Pirates soundtrack)
- Yo Ho! (A Pirate’s Life for Me)
- Grim Grinning Ghosts
- 999 Happy Haunts
- Chillin Like a Villain
- Ways to Be Wicked
- Good to Be Bad
- Monster Mash (Mickey Mouse)
Disney Music Group - Disney Hits Party
Disney Music Group has created a turnkey promotion for exclusive use by RSA members. This program has social media templates, poster downloads (including two free posters that you can order on the RSA store - you just pay for shipping)
, a script for your DJ, and two- and three-hour session templates that will help you run the Disney Hit Party session. FEC Music
/Control Play Sk8 provides the Disney Hit Party session within their platform. They currently are offering RSA members the following:
- Offers to non-Control Play Sk8 subscribers who are RSA members: For any current RSA members that are not Control Play Sk8 subscribers, they are offering a free trial from now until January 1st. This will get them access to the entire library, the Disney playlists, and all of their seasonal content for Halloween, Christmas, and NYE.
- Offers to non-Control Play Sk8 subscribers who are NOT RSA members: For any non-RSA members that join Control Play Sk8 that are not current Control Play Sk8 subscribers, they will offer 1 (one) free month of service once they have received confirmation that the rink has joined the RSA.
to sign up.
To download the materials for the program, click on the links below to download the zip files, extract and use as you see fit! Note:
Non-member roller skating rinks are NOT authorized to utilize this program. Doing so could result in substantial legal consequences from Disney if a non-member rink is found to be using this program.