DOCUMENTS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
All files on this page are locked and for members only. You must be logged into your account to access them.
To receive information, such as benefit codes reserved for members only, contact Stacy Thomas, Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com
or call 317-347-2626 Ext. 108.
BOARD MEMBER DOCUMENTS
Board Meeting Books
Meeting Minutes Archives
- 2018 Pre-Convention Board Minutes - May 11, 2018
- 2018 Annual Board Minutes - May 15, 2018
- 2018 Annual Board Minutes - May 16, 2018
- 2017 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes - Sept 29, 2017
- 2017 Annual Board Meeting - May 10, 2017
- 2017 Annual Board Meeting - May 8, 2017
- 2017 Pre-Convention Board Meeting Minutes - May 5, 2017
- 2017 Strategic Plan
- 2016 Semiannual Board of Director Meeting Minutes - September 16, 2016
- 2016 Annual Pre Convention Board Meeting - April 29, 2016
- 2016 Annual Board Meeting - May 3, 2016
- 2016 Annual Board Meeting - May 4, 2016
- 2015 Semiannual Board of Director Meeting Minutes - November 16, 2015
- 2015 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - May 13, 2015
- 2015 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - May 11, 2015
- 2015 Pre-Convention Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- 3/12/2015 2015 Board Call
- 2014 Fall Semiannual Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- 6/6/2014 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes - Chapter Affairs Discussion
- 2014 Pre-Convention Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Annual Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Fall Semiannual Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- 1965-1985 Board Minutes Archives (.zip file)
- 1986-2015 Board Minutes Archives (.zip file)
CONSTITUTION & POLICIES OF THE RSA
FORMS & TEMPLATES
Holiday Card Templates
- Holiday Cards Template (Please note that this is a .doc Microsoft Word document that is adjusted for a 5 x 7 card. You can adjust the margins to suit your needs.)
GAMES BOOK MATERIALSClick on the link below to download the games book prize cards. There will be a large empty space when opening in Adobe Reader. Click on the space and a window will open for you to find and input your logo (or whatever image file you choose). There are four text fields below the logo space for you to fill with details about the prize card and usage.
Social Media Files
Photos & Clip Art
America's Got Talent
NATIONAL ROLLER SKATING MONTH
The below link is a zip file that includes the 2014-2015 Promotional Flyers and Instruction Sheets. The handouts and additional materials are other files that are optional.
Windows 7, Vista or XP do not require any additional software, such as winzip, to open a zip file. Windows opens a zip file just like a folder--unless your computer's file associations are incorrect. Click here to learn how to fix this.
How to Edit: Each PDF file is created with plenty of white space for you to adjust with your own information. You can utilize a variety of software including Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Publisher, Microsoft Word, etc. Here's a quick primer on how to edit a PDF
in a few different software applications.
RISK MANAGEMENT FILES
ROLLER SKATING MONTH
ROLLER SKATING FOUNDATION DOCUMENTS
Section Officer Files
Section Meeting Minutes
Minutes will be uploaded here as they become available from section officers.
VIDEOS, COMMERCIALS AND MUSIC
To save the following commercials to your computer, click on the links below then on the next page you'll see a blank page with a link with the video. RIGHT CLICK ON THE LINK and the select SAVE LINK AS and then save to your computer's desktop or other location. Please be advised that they are very large files (approximately 94MB) and may take a moment to download. (Please note, you will need to have a graphic designer or video production professional add your logo and information to the videos if you do not know how.)
How-To VideosHow to Shuffle Skate
- Provided by: Jeff and Ava CoueyLearn How to Roller Skating
- Provided by: Kim Wall
PSAs from the Roller Skating Foundation