Sk8Expo Registration Now Open!The learning adventure continues with Sk8Expo right around the corner August 26 - August 28, 2019 at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach. Details are currently being finalized, but you can register online and book your room, purchase a booth or sponsorship now. For complete details visit www.sk8expo.org.
Ironwood Venture Scheduled as Keynote for Sk8Expo
This year, Sk8Expo attendees will be sitting in on a one-of-a-kind learning experience with some of the best and brightest minds in business operations.
Ironwood Venture works with businesses to accelerate their growth. People who run businesses tend to be experts in their field and work tirelessly in their business. As it grows, there is a point that owners reach where they're not quite sure how to grow it like they used to, which means that the business needs to be managed in a different way - but how? Ironwood works to create a structure that gets business owners excited about growth and gives them the tools they need to better manage a larger-scale business.
How is it done? Ironwood works to connect strategy to execution. This doesn't mean sitting around a whiteboard, but rather hands-on communication with business owners and staff to get the root of where the business can grow.
According to an interview with The Department, Jeremy Veatch points out that the reason they started Ironwood Venture is because they believe that when someone's business is going well, they can have better lives at home.
"We just had our annual review with one of our clients. We sat down with them to go over what we've been working on for the past year and to review the results. What we saw was that their revenue was up 75% and their net income was up fourfold, largely because they had learned how to manage the business differently, to focus on the right kind of sales, and to build the team they need."
RSA members are encouraged to join in on this two-day event where they will learn the strategies behind Ironwood and how to put these ideas to work on their own businesses. At the end of the event, attendees will learn their honorary MBA in Roller Skating Business provided by the RSA.
Here you will learn things like:
- How to know the stakes at play
- Balancing daily operations and long-term planning
- Working ON your business, not just IN your business
- Learning how to shift your train of thought as it applies to your business
- How to guide your business into the future
- Dealing with an entitled workforce
- Planning your business exit strategy
- Succession planning
- Dealing with social media to grow your business
- Confidently approach new avenues of business growth
- Creating predictable cashflow
- Harnessing the Fortune 500 mentality
- How to access the capital necessary to grow your business
Each session at Sk8Expo will be laid out as shown below and will include more than 5 speakers who will teach you how to expand, grow, reframe your thought process and propel your business to the next level. Take a look below and see a few of the speakers you'll be working with.
Elite Session: Kick Your Default Future to the Curb - Designing the Future of Your Business
Business breeds chaos and confusion. Getting clear on your company’s Purpose, Values and Mission will:
- Enable you to create a winning strategy
- Help you attract and retain great talent who fit your unique culture, and
- Bring confidence to you and everyone associated with your business.
Ironwood session: Generate Predictable Cashflow
We believe that net income should translate into working capital and larger savings. We believe that we can help your business generate cashflow that you can reinvest into your business and distribute as profit. Cash is the lifeblood of your business and we specialize in getting our clients to develop working capital from internal profits and build cashflows that are reinvested into expanding the business
- Managing your financials - Turn your paper profit into cash flow
- Stop managing cash from a piggy bank or your bank account
- Establish routines and systems to get out of debt
- Use time-tested processes and tools to increase your business’s cash flow
- Forward-looking plans to manage your finances
Integrity session: How Commercial Lending Is a Team Sport
Borrowing commercial financing can be a very complicated, overwhelming and challenging proposition. Today's financial markets are packed with regulations and details, which can frustrate borrowers who don’t have a plan. Our hope is to offer the following steps to assure great results in borrowing a commercial loan
- Model It: Asking the right questions
- Mold It: Structuring your deal to meet the market
- Match It: Capitalizing on market knowledge
- Make It: Structuring the deal you want
Register to attend by July 15 and you'll be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
Dates: August 26-28, 2019
Cost: $249/adults, $99 Kids 18 and under
Location: Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, 100 Coronado Dr., Clearwater, FL 33767
Group rate: $159/night
Hotel deadline: July 22, 2019
Event registration deadline: July 15, 2019
Register to attend
Book your room
Looking to be a vendor or sponsor of the event?Purchase a booth
Become a sponsor