Roller Skating Foundation Scholarships
The Roller Skating Foundation is excited to announce that they will be providing 7 scholarship for the 2020 year totalling $12,000. These scholarships will be awarded to the following individuals:
- Three scholarships in the amount of $3000/$2000/$1000 awarded to the child of an RSA member rink owner, or an employee or family member of the rink owner or employee.
- One scholarship in the amount of $3000 awarded to the child of an RSM affiliate member, or an employee or family member of the RSM affiliate member or employee.
- Three sports scholarships in the amount of $1000 awarded to a roller skating athlete in the categories of art, speed and hockey.
Requirements of each scholarship will be listed on each respective application.
- Applicants must meet the criteria to be considered for each scholarship.
- Completed applications must be received at the Roller Skating Foundation by February 28, 2020.
- Award will be announced in early April 2020. Winner will be posted on www.rollerskating.com.
Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2020
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org