Roller Skating Foundation Scholarships
The Roller Skating Foundation typically offers scholarships to students each year. Following details apply to all applicants. Deadline for applications is February 28, 2019.
A $4000 first place academic scholarship and a $2000 second
place academic scholarship will be awarded to the high school seniors who:
- Can be certified to be a child of an owner or an employee of
an RSA skating center or a child or employee of an RSA affiliated member.
- Completes and timely submits the scholarship application
form in its entirety.
- Must have at least a 3.2 grade point average on an unadjusted
- Demonstrates excellence in all areas they choose to engage;
academics, work, volunteering, athletics, community, civic, and faith based
- ACT/SAT scores must be submitted with scholarship application
and will be taken into consideration when considering potential scholarship
- Application should be submitted for the fall semester.
- Applicants must meet all criteria to be considered for this
- Completed applications must be received at the Roller Skating
Foundation by February 28, 2019.
- Application must be submitted the year in which you plan to
- Award will be announced in early April 2019. Winner will be
posted on www.rollerskating.com/scholarships.
- Applications with missing or incomplete information will not
Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2019. When complete, mail to Roller Skating Foundation, c/o
Scholarships, 6905 Corporate Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46278 or email all
documents to email@example.com.
Questions? Contact the Foundation President, Rock Allman, at firstname.lastname@example.org