Roller Skating Scholarships
The Roller Skating Foundation is excited to announce that they will be providing 7 scholarship for the 2020 year totaling $12,000. These scholarships will be awarded to the following individuals:
- Three scholarships in the amount of $3000/$2000/$1000 awarded to an RSA member rink owner's family member or employee, or employee's family member.
- One scholarship in the amount of $3000 awarded to an RSM affiliate member owner's family member or employee, or employee's family member.
- Three scholarships in the amount of $1000 each awarded to a roller skating athlete in the categories of art, speed and hockey.
Requirements of each scholarship will be listed on each respective application.
- Applicants must meet the criteria to be considered for each scholarship.
- Completed applications must be received at the Roller Skating Foundation by February 28, 2020.
- Awards will be announced in April 2020. Winners will be posted on www.rollerskating.com and notified individually.
Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2020
Questions? Email email@example.com